Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ho Hum


                After an exciting few days of getting work done and planning the beginnings of my AMAZING research it’s been one of those days where no one is around and I’m left trying to keep up the motivation of getting all those things done that have been left behind or will be left behind once things pick up again. I ran out of DVDs to watch (in 6 days, like a champ) and so have now started the epic journey once more of learning Hindi and even reading (gasp!) books for those times when a break from work must be had.

                I happened upon another insight last night as I sat staring at the ceiling (sans internet & electricity). This is: I do not like living by myself. I like people around me. Even if I can’t understand them, as long as they make enthusiastic attempts to talk with me. :) Right now I’m trying to find another place to live, hopefully renting out a room with a family. Then I don’t have to buy furniture and it will probably give my poor Hindi skills a boost trying to communicate more… :)


Woohoo! Wish me luck!


My room!

My neighbors!

What I do when I'm bored!


1 comment:

  1. Aww! :o( I hope you find a PG accommodation to stay soon or time flies by and June is here with the remaining Emory girls!!

    ReplyDelete