Thursday, June 21, 2012

Patna Museum!

Our first weekend we explored the Patna Museum, which is a "must see" activity in Patna, though I'm not sure I agree. I'm sure there were interesting things going on in the museum, but my lack of knowledge of the intricacies of Patna artifacts and the sparse labeling made for some blank stares from time to time. 

If you do go to this, I'd recommend a stroll through in the winter time, as it gets quite hot inside, even with the fans blowing!


An outside archway.


No cameras allowed inside the museum so our photos outside had to suffice.


Outside Buddha statue! I'm unclear if this was old or new..


"Chillin'" outside the Patna Museum...


Ali in the best seat of the auto rickshaws... you get a nice view of all the cars you're about to hit...


Actually, these seats are not for women. But we didn't realize this, and we are such a large group, that we still do it anyways. :-O


I finally got my sizzling brownie at Nirvana! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment