Monday, October 24, 2011

Intazār karnā: To wait

So, I’ve learned with everyone being on vacation, there are few people to show the new girl around.. so I find myself waiting much of the time. Actually right now, as it happens I’m waiting for my ride to the office (was told it is not a good idea for me to walk there by myself). So far the ride has been showing up anywhere from 9:30am to 11:00am. For some reason I can’t really sleep past 7am over here (why can’t I have this problem in Atlanta?!?) so this gives me lots of time in the morning to skype, write blog entries, and of course, do work! :) Right now it’s 10:58am. I hope they remember me today… :/

I would call to verify but at the moment I am out of credit on my phone. I would wander off to try and buy some but, well, my ride should be here any minute, right? Sigh…

The one social experience I’ve had so far with a colleague here was enormously fun (we went to the main street and bought snacks, fruit, candles, and samosas!) So, I’m looking forward to when more people come and I can hang out with them.. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! My body wouldn't let me sleep in over there either! Yay, for being social!

    ReplyDelete