Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mere Kamre ke - From My Room

Three days left in the guesthouse and I’m in my third room so far. This time I broke the geyser (this is pronounced “geezer,” - PS). I left it on for a few hours (on accident!) and then it sort of exploded partly and hot water started going everywhere. No worries, thought I… I’ll just shut off the valves going in and out of the geyser and I’m sure it will calm down for tomorrow.

Well, I came back from the office and was told I’ll be moving rooms. The hot water heater broke. “Oh really?” [Insert my best surprised face here…] :-O

Anyways, one more picture from hotel rooftop.

Drying saaris in the sun.


Expired drugs on the top of the guesthouse… maybe I could start my study here?

The third room had a couch!

Celebrating Chhaatt…


No comments:

Post a Comment